3.28.2012

as seen on tv

This week it dawned on me that I am really just watching New Girl for the outfits. While I still enjoy story-lines involving Jess and Nick, I couldn't care less about the other characters and find them more distracting than anything else. 

Although, I will say that Cece looked bangin' in those jeans:
And I always love mustard yellow, especially when it's a top that ties at the neck!

I didn't love this day-time look that Jess wore...
 but only because I wasn't into the top. I thought the skirt was really cute though.
__________________

Jess had two great date-night looks in this episode. First, she looked beautiful in black and white with red heels:
And then in purple, with her hair pulled up:
I am hoping by winter I'll be able to do something similar with my own hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment